This is actually a story about building self-worth and confidence and is much longer than the following list, but to entertain the title, here’s what I did:
- transformed my bathroom into a mini spa centre (and threw out all my make up plus did cold morning showers every day),
- re-decorated my bedroom into a temple (and put out everything that smells like word “office),
- created a shelf on which I’ve put things that make me feel like Bey and Nicki in Flawless video,
- integrated tao kidney breathing into my morning,
- shaken my body more times than there are articles on Covid-19,
- did yoga daily,
- wrote erotic poetry,
- massaged my hands,
- did so many baths you could fill an Olympic swimming pool with all the frangipani-smelling bubbles.
All that inspired me to start laughing at myself more often and take any article that uses word BEAUTY with a pinch of salt.
If you wanna read a book about daily radiance: BUY IT HERE.
Confidence and self-worth will be a by-product of doing all the secret rituals described in it.